Inside Sales Representative Lead responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals by promoting the sale of AED products, including accessories and services. A successful representative works in partnership with internal teammates including, Sales Leadership, Area Managers, Marketing, and Customer Service to accelerate profitable growth and ensure an overall positive customer experience.
This is a groundbreaking opportunity to join a successful medical device company, become an experienced sales representative, and gain exposure to other facets of the business.
· Be a positive, creative thinker with a passionate attitude
· Exceed sales goals for assigned territory where you are to create, manage and close opportunities
· Responsible for qualifying leads, updating customer database and supporting sales activities for product, services and supplies via outbound calling
· Achieve daily, weekly and monthly outbound call targets where you are to create, manage and close deals to maximize revenue/sales opportunities
· Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics
· Educate oneself on the feature and benefit sets of all CSC products and services and can articulate CSC value proposition and differentiating feature and benefit sets versus competition
· Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate product offerings.
· Be able to articulate and communicate all sales presentations and scripts created by sales/marketing leadership
· Utilize technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target accounts.
· Effectively manage sales pipeline via CRM
· Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape including distribution, strategic influencers, competitors and competitive products
· Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and tradeshows as directed. Some local travel within assigned territories to existing and potential accounts
· Complete business unit objectives as well as individual development plans
· Be coachable and competitive
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications and sales force automation systems (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com.)
· Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, pay attention to detail, and prioritize
· Ability to successfully interact with customers and prospects over the phone (and potentially in-person)
· Ability to work positively and constructively in a team environment
· Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously to achieve activity and sales goals
· 2-5+ years previous sales experience preferred
· Min of 1+ year of leadership experience (direct or indirect) preferred